who are we?
Since 2015, this UAE-based Landscape Architecture studio have created some of the most exciting places in the region. Our commissions are diverse, but our approach is consistent, questioning the facts, turning each problem on its head and delighting our clients in the process. We know that every constraint represents an opportunity. From roof top pool hangouts and lush private residences, to sustainable eco-hotels, desert parks and urban plazas, desert INK’s regionally responsive view on design is consistently pioneering and environmentally sustainable. The recently completed urban park, ‘The Block’ in Dubai Design District is a testament to desert INK’s vision to create exciting places which enhance lives, setting out our clear intention to stand out from the crowd.
It has been such a pleasure working with such a large, diverse set of companies. We like to create strong working relationships ensuring great projects every time.
Managing Director, Duncan Denley
- Chartered Landscape Architect with 18 Years Experience.
- International projects in USA, Europe, Africa & Asia.
- Duncan believes that intelligent design reduces environmental impact, slashes construction budgets and delivers innovative solutions.
Desert Group CEO, Michael Mascarenhas
- FCA, MBA & CIA
- Alumnus of the Saïd Business School
- Certified member at Hawkamah
- Vast experience in retail, distribution, construciton, manufacturing, financial services among others.
- Focus on increasing shareholder value through sustainable growth.
Desert Group is committed to enhancing and impacting lives. Our products and services provide numerous environmental, social, emotional, and physical benefits. We design, landscape, build and manage golf courses, provide above par excellence maintenance services, grow and supply biological assets and provide a range of services centered around water, green and sustainability.